Did you know that you are entitled to one free credit report each year from Equifax, Experian and TransUnion?
Yes you can get your free credit report online at annualcreditreport.com!
Many people receive copies of their credit report and have no idea of what to do next. I suggest you start by identifying the negative accounts on your credit report. Any account that is reported as a negative/ derogatory/ adverse account should be removed from your credit report. Negative account statuses are:
- 30 days past due
- 60 days past due
- 90 days past due
- 120 days past due
- 150 days past due
- 180 days past due
- Not more than two payments past due
- Not more than three payments past due
- Not more than four payments past due
- More than 120 days past due
- Legal Repossession
- Voluntary Repossession
- Repossession; Redeemed
- Voluntary Surrender
- Bad Debt, placed for collection
- Charge Off
- PAYING OR PAID ACCOUNT WITH THE ACCOUNT CHARGED OFF TO BAD DEBT OR COLLECTIONS
- SETTLED; PAID LESS THAN LEGALLY OWED
If any of these words appear on your credit report, text me at 646-894-7796 or call me at 866-241-3049 or use the contact form below.
Facebook Better Credit Boutique, LLC.