Your creditworthiness is determined by numerous factors. These factors account for a certain percentage of your credit score. PAYING YOUR BILLS ON TIME HOLD THE MOST WEIGHT! Let me explain:
- Payment History 35%
- Amount Owed 30%
- Length Of Credit History 15%
- Types Of Credit 10%
- Inquiries (New Credit) 10%
This is 35% of your credit score. Simply put: Do you pay your bills on time?
Credit reporting Agencies, CRAs, determine the percentage of time you pay your bills ON TIME. That is why late payments are so damaging to credit scores. In fact, late payments, not collections, are the number one reason for low credit scores.
If a bill is due on the fifth of the month, try to pay it by the first so that you will not forget. A better way to go is to AUTOMATE your payments. Set up automatic payments for all of your credit cards on one SPECIFIC day, if possible. Call each credit card (bank, credit union, etc. Look on the back of the card for the number) and Say, “I want to set up automatic payments on the 1st, 15th, 30th (choose a date you are comfortable with). Also can I change my payment due date to this date so that my payments will always be on time?” Before that CREDIT CARD PAY DAY approaches make sure you have enough money in the account to pay at least the minimum due on the card. Pay the minimum due on the card each month ON TIME every month.
ALWAYS, ALWAYS PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME! Payment History holds the most weight when it comes to calculating your credit score.
For more Credit Education, contact @ms750fico on Instagram or text 646-894-7796 or call 866-241-3049 or email email@example.com
Turn your bank accounts all the way up!
There are five steps to building WEALTH:
1- Increase Your Income
2- Decrease Your Taxes
3- Minimize Your Expenses
4- Improve Your Credit
Get more info on how to build wealth WITHOUT working more hours! @bettercreditboutique and @agoodchoicerealestate we suggest you invest in real estate but it’s your money invest it however you like!!
Yours In Success,
Certified FICO Pro
Better Credit Boutique, LLC
Dads do you have good credit?
Good credit can help to secure your child’s future. Here’s how:
- You can use your good credit to buy a home. Real estate is a great way to build generational wealth. Passing down a house can help take care of your kid’s kids.
- You can get better interest rates on credit cards with good credit. That way you will save more money by spending less on interest. Look for credit cards with interest rates under 19%.
- You can get much better car deals with good credit. When you have bad credit, you wont qualify for a car loan. And if you do, it will have a high interest rate and monthly payment attached. Lower monthly bills = more money for your children.
- You can start up your own business and take on business loans when you have good credit. Business credit is secured based on the individuals credit.
- You can pay for good schools if you have good credit.
All good men want to secure their kids future. If your baby asked, “Daddy whats your credit score?” Would you proudly answer?
At the Better Credit Boutique we help people improve their credit through credit education courses. All of the courses are taught one on one over the phone, online and even via text messages. Text a Certified FICO Pro at 646-894-7796 to get started
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY TO ALL!!
Your In Success